Let Us Handle the Details
Throughout life, real estate is one of the most valuable investments you can make, whether it is a home, duplex or an income property. Along with this investment comes the need for your time and attention to every detail, from finding suitable tenants to maintaining the property. That’s why so many property owners appreciate the professional quality, reliability and affordability of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Property Management.
- Execute the listing agreement.
- Assist you in determining the best market price for the property.
- Enter the property into the Realtors® multiple listing service.
- Place a “For Rent” sign and a “lockbox” on the property.
- Market the property.
- Pre-qualify and screen prospective applicants.
- Process applications, obtain credit reports, and verify references and income.
- Review application information with the owner for final acceptance/rejection decision.
- Prepare the lease agreement and obtain signatures.
Managed Properties: All the services listed above, Plus:
- Execute the property management agreement.
- Collect the required security deposit.
- Assist in enforcement of lease terms; e.g. rent collection, care of property, etc.
- Remit owner-authorized and funded expenses, e.g. mortgages, repairs, etc.
- Monitor tenant requests for repairs or maintenance.
- Coordinate necessary repairs or maintenance with appropriate licensed, insured vendors.
- Provide estimates when applicable.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service for the property.
- Provide a detailed computerized monthly account statement.
- Disburse rental proceeds.
- Provide the owner with end-of-year IRS tax form 1099.
- Provide an annual summary of expenses.
- Negotiate renewal of remarket the property.
- Conduct a visual property inspection.
- Provide ongoing communication with the owner concerning property matters.