Previews Prop. Spec.
3000 K St NW Ste 101
Sylvia is a top producing agent since 1973. She has served Presidential candidates, members of Congress, cabinet officials, governors, leaders in the arts, business, legal, non profit, and many professional communities.
Her business is nearly 100% repeat and referral; a testament to her high ethical standards, strong negotiating skills, energy and discretion.
Sylvia's daughter, Marin Hagen, joined her in 2007 and they are consistently the top producing team in the 100+ agent Georgetown office.
Preview our listings online and we look forward to hearing from you. The Bergstrom Team has three professionals to serve you. In addition to Sylvia's, please also visit the web sites of the other members of the Bergstom Team:
Sylvia & Marin have been Coldwell Banker's TOP TEAM in the Mid-Atlantic region for many years.
- Consistently ranked in TOP 1% of all agents nationwide
- Life member, "PLATINUM CLUB"
- "REALTOR OF THE YEAR" 1977
- Full time agent licensed in DC, MARYLAND & VIRGINIA
Some of Sylvia's professional accomplishments include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
- Who's Who in American Colleges & Universities 1964
- President of a two city Association of Realtors in late 1970s
- Officer in state Association of Realtors in late 1970s
- Past United Way Board of Directors
- Commissioner in Federal District Court ruling on Northern Border Pipeline Land Compensation
- International, national, and local business and legal contacts
- High ranking Government contacts, including Presidential Candidates, Cabinet Officials and Members of Congress
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of residential real estate sales
- Expert in residential marketing and promotion
- High energy, enthusiasm and persistence
- Highest professional and personal ethics
- Held in high regard among competitors
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Lectured and trained Realtors
- Member of local, state and city Arts Councils
- Former school board member
- Advisory Council, Textile Museum
Newsletters and Community Information
Coldwell Banker has compiled statistics on listings, under contract and sold properties. Click here to view this monthly eNewsletter.
Coldwell Banker Blue goes Green. Click here to view this monthly eNewsletter and receive helpful home-related environmental information.
Mortgage and Title Services Information
Paragon Title and Settlement Services. Click here for more information.
PHH Mortgage Group. Click here for more information.
Adams Morgan, Alexandria, Arlington, Bethesda, Brookland, Burleith, Capitol Hill, Chevy Chase, Clarendon, Cleveland Park, Crestwood, Downtown, Dupont, Fairlington, Foggy Bottom, Forest Hills, Georgetown, Glover Park, Great Falls, Hillendale, Historic District, Kalorama, Kent, Logan, Logan Circle, McLean, Mount Pleasant, Old Town, Palisades, Penn Quarter, Potomac, Shirlington, Silver Spring, Southwest/Waterfront, Spring Valley, Takoma Park, Washington DC, West End, Woodley